Tuesday 3 September 2013

everything5pounds.com

So, I've not blogged in a while as I have been majorly busy with various things as well as not feeling too well! Anyways, I feel way better now so will be back blogging more regularly.

My friend who is a student introduced me to this website called everything5pounds.com which is a fashion website where everything is £5.

I thought I would check it out and I didn't really have any high hopes but I was pleasantly surprised. Not everyone can support a serious fashion habit/addiction, me included, but this website has given even the brokest of fashionistas a little bit of hope.

I'm not going to sit here and say I like everything on the website as some of the items are not my style but there is the odd little gem in there!

Here are a few of my favourite items from the website.


As you can probably tell I'm really into the midi dress trend at the minute! But for £5 who can complain? I think they look really good teamed with a beanie and some converse!

Here is the link to the website everything5pounds.com

Let me know if you find anything you like?!


1 comment:

  1. Great post and cute fits! I wish I was living in Europe right now because I'd like to try that out :) I will just have to look for something similar in the states.

    Found your site on Bloglovin, I blog about fashion, trends and such. I think it'd be great it we followed each other. Let me know and take care!

    www.somethingforeus.com

    xxChonce M.

    ReplyDelete