Tuesday 25 February 2014

Little Mix by Collection - Lipstick Review


Since being a fan of Little Mix since they were first put together on the UK's X Factor I was thrilled to find out they had teamed up with Collection to create their own make up range. 

Usually I'm a tad sceptical when a band release a make up range as I normally imagine it to aimed at and created for kids. How wrong was I?! 

After taking a look on the Collection website I found myself wanting various items from the collection and fell in love with the lipsticks. 

The range is stocked online on Collections website and in stores such as Boots and Superdrug. However, I found that not all the range was stocked in Boots or Superdrug. The blushers and bronzer a were no where to be seen but I did pick up the lipsticks! 
 
Each girl has both a daytime and a night time range both consisting of 4 items each. Each range reflects the girls different personal styles.

Each girl has gone or a different shade. I have done swatches below on both my arm and lips so you can see the colours properly. 


The colours from left to right Perrie, Jade, Jesy and Leigh-Anne. 

I think for vibrancy alone, Jesy's is the brightest of all the lipsticks but I am absolutely in LOVE with Jade's lipstick. It works perfectly as a day or night lipstick. 


Top left - Perrie
Top right - Jade
Bottom left - Jesy
Bottom right - Leigh-Anne
 
Each lipstick has the girls name on the bottom which is also the shade of the lipstick.
 
 
 

The only negative I found with any of the lipsticks was that Leigh-Anne's one didn't slide onto my lips as smoothly as the others and didn't have as soft a texture.

All 4 lipsticks retail at £2.99 each and I think they're well worth the money! 

Have you bought any of the Little Mix collection?? What did you think?! 

You can purchase the Little Mix collection  here. Little Mix by Collection
 
 



1 comment: