Thursday 22 August 2013

Review : Bufferzone Nails.

As a new blogger I was asked by Leanne of Bufferzone Nails to review some press on nails for my blog. I'll be honest, I've not really taken care of my nails over the years and although I'm ashamed to admit it I have been one for the occasional nail biting. Gross I know.



I chose the nails i wanted to try and when they arrived i couldn't wait to try them and they didn't disappoint. The design I chose are available for £5.99. The nails can be fitted with either the self adhesive nail tabs or actual nail glue. I was sent the tabs and they were really easy to fit onto my nails. I then stuck the nails over the top. I have been wearing the nails for 2 days now and they have been really durable and look great too.



I chose the matte black nails with the black tips as I've really been wanting to buy a black matte nail polish but haven't got round to it yet. I have weird looking hands and I've always thought they look a bit manly but these nails have made my hands feel girly.



Bufferzone Nails have a wide range of colours and popular designs available including the stiletto shaped nail which is rather popular with celebrities at the moment. Jessie J has sported the stiletto nail for a few months now.

I will definitely be buying some more nails from Bufferzone Nails as they are a great price for a brilliant product. Very much getting value for money.

To get yourself some nails or to just have a browse please go to Bufferzone Nails you can also follow on twitter at @BufferZoneNails

No comments:

Post a Comment