Thursday 21 November 2013

Accessorize - Head Over Heels Intense Colour Lipstick

 
 


I've been after a red lipstick now for a while and with the run up to Christmas I've been on a bit of a budget so I thought that I would have a browse of the Accessorize website. Having been a huge fan of the Accessorize make up range for a while now I knew they would have something and they didn't let me down. After a few minutes browsing their amazing make up range I stumbled upon this little beauty of a lipstick. It was just what I wanted and even better it was on sale at £1.50. Normally the lipstick retails at £5.00 and you will find in the concession stand in your local Superdrug that it will cost £5.00 there but even still, I would still pay £5.00 for this lipstick as the quality is so good.

The packaging of the lipstick, as you can see below, is different to the one shown above. The one I've been sent feels of quite a cardboard texture but looks great. I've done a swatch on my hand so you can see what the make up looks like on the skin. I've also posted a picture of myself wearing it.. This lipstick I feel would go great with nearly any outfit and will also look amazing on a night out.






The lipstick itself lasts for a long time and during a busy day I only had to top my lipstick up once which I thought was great. You don't need to pile it on. It's a very nice feel on your lips and doesn't go too thick which is nice.

If you haven't checked out the Accessorize make up range before you can do here Accessorize Make Up

The link to the lipstick you will find under the picture above. Please let me know if you use Accessorize make up and what your favourite products are. I would definitely recommend their nail polishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment