Saturday 16 November 2013

Boots Number 17 Bronzing Brick

When it comes to make up I'm usually faithful to MAC. I've been using MAC's Soft and Gentle Mineralize powder for a number of years now and recently hit pan (EVERY GIRLS NIGHTMARE) ! As I didn't have a lot of money at the time I thought that I would branch out and try something different so I decided to hit Boots and have a look. I came across this......

The 17 Instant Glow Shimmer Brick. To look at, it didn't look much so I decided to use the tester and I was so impressed. Having spent around £21 each time for my MAC Mineralise powder at £4.99 this can fund my habit on a budget!!




The Brick itself has 4 shades on it from very light pale colours to more of a bronzer. I was very impressed at the pigments within the brick and it also stayed on for a lot longer than I thought it would.

Below is a few swatches I did so you can see the colours.


Overall, I would totally recommend this product as it stays on the skin really well and for £4.99 is an absolute bargain and has made me think twice about spending £21 on MAC when I can get near enough the same result from this bronzing brick! If you are thinking about trying this product out you can purchase it from the Boots website here 17 Shimmer Brick



2 comments:

  1. Really like those shades; I always have a crush on bronze eye make-up :)

    Love Bodil,
    www.Bodil-Lois.com

    ReplyDelete