Monday 11 March 2019

Spring/Summer 19 Interior Picks







With Spring fast approaching, I know, I can't believe i'm saying that either, I always like to see what kind of seasonal homeware will come out in stores. I always think it's nice to update the look in your home interior dependant on season. I find winter is obviously going to be full of darker colours with it being that time of year. Spring and Summer, for me, is my favourite time of year for homeware due to the vibrant colours and interior styles that can really brighten up your home.
The above are some of my interior must haves for the coming seasons. All the above items can be found at the Victoria Retail Park in Nottingham. Victoria Retail park has 14 major retailers across lifestyle, homeware as well as well known food and drink outlets. The retail park is open 7 days a week and most stores are open until 8pm. To visit the website click HERE
I've teamed up with Victoria Retail Park to offer my readers a £50 gift card to spend at any of their stores. To be in with a chance of winning either comment below or share this post on your social media using #candyflosscloudssss
What are your favourite or upcoming retail trends for the spring/summer 17 season??



No comments:

Post a Comment