Wednesday 29 July 2015

20 TV Shows that you should start watching.

 
Hi everyone. Thought i'd do a post about my favourite tv shows from over the years that everyone should download or start watching, Especially as before we know it we will be in Autumn! If there are any shows you think I should get into please let me know!
 
 
1. Glee
2. Sex And The City
3. Saved By The Bell
4. Orange Is The New Black
5. Pretty Little Liars
6. Nashville
7. Empire
8. Keeping Up With The Kardashians
9. The Vicar Of Dibley
10. Hells Kitchen USA
11. Once Upon A Time
12. Smash
13. Catfish
14. X Factor
15. The Office
16. Family Guy

17. Impractical Jokers
18. Americas Next Top Model
19. Ru Pauls Drag Race
20. Real Housewives Of Atlanta
 
So there you go...... my favourite shows! Please let me know if there is anything I'm missing out on!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment