Wednesday 8 July 2015

June Favourites

 
 
5. Love Island
10. Beige Nike Blazers £69.99


Hi Everyone!!
 
As you've probably noticed i took a month out from my blog but now i am back up and running again! It's been a great month June, I had my birthday, the sun was shining and I've had a great time! Finally looks to be the start of summer!
 
The above are the things that I've been using, listening, wearing and watching this month! My particular favourite this month has been Love Island on ITV2. Literally obsessed with this programme! Love all the shock twists they keep throwing in! I LOVE Lauren! Hope she finds the man she wants!
 
I've also been loving the Afterglow Light Bronzer by Barry M. This has made my skin look so bronzed and radiant! I love how big the product is too! You can really get the right amount of product on your bronzing brush!
 
What have been you're favourite things in June?!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment