Sunday 10 May 2015

April Favourites





 Hi Everyone!

Well April went fast didn't it?? This year is flying by! At least summer is well and truly on it's way and we can all get our summer wardrobe out and attempt to get nice and tanned! Here is a selection of my April Favourites for you all!

1. Holly Hagan Body Bible App Free from Apple App Store
If you watch Geordie Shore you will know how all of the girls have gone through amazing body transformations and Holly has done incredible going from a size 16 down to a petite size 8. This guide shows you how she has been able to do so, her exercise and meal plans and also gives you general health and fitness advice. It's free from the app store and well worth the download. I've been using it religiously since it came out!

 As you will know from my previous post about You Tube, it's pretty apparent that I spend a fair chunk of my time watching you tube videos. I find that this is the place I get to find out about new products and get inspired about new ideas for things to buy and also my blog posts.

3. Nashville
I've been meaning to get into a new tv show since Glee ended (Still devastated it's finished) So what better way to mourn the loss of Glee than by getting into a new TV show which is about music. I've been hooked on Nashville since the first episode and watch it religiously. So if you're after a new TV show to watch this is well worth it. Its based in Nashville (obvs) and is all about the country music scene and it's rivalries!

My skin recently has been feeling really dry and heavy so I decided I needed a bit of a skin pick me up and came across this little bargain. It's really replenished my skin and I've used this rather a lot over the past month.

I am in LOVE with Tori Kelly. Her EP is incredible. For me, she's one of the best female singers that's come onto the scene in years! I also fangirled a bit when she followed me on Twitter! I cannot wait for her album to come out and for a tour!

I've seen SO many bloggers raving about this product and I can see why. I love using this product when in the bath and it's great if you want to exfoliate the skin. It smells sooooo good too! It leaves my skin feeling nice and nourished!

As the Body scrub smells so good I was so excited to see that there was a body spray in sugar crush! It smells amazing and I have worn it all month and have had lots of compliments!

If you are wanting a lovely summery nail polish look no further. I've been wearing this polish all month and absolutely love how vibrant and bright the colour is and it's hardly chipped at all whilst I've been wearing it, which is always a winner!
I was sent these heels at the start of April and I am beyond obsessed with them. They are soooooo gorgeous! I don't think the picture does them justice! They're so comfortable to wear and go with most of my outfits! I've been wearing them to parties, the pub and on date night with Chris. I've practically lived in these shoes! I love how girly they make my feet look!

 If you're wanting some lovely beach waves, or some tight curls i would definitely recommend these curling irons! They are amazing. They come with a protective glove so you don't burn yourself. I definitely need mine as I'm so clumsy.

* You can get 40% off all styling sets at check out with code SWEETLOVE

My twin sister Claire introduced me to this brush after I'd been using my Zoeva one religiously for months. It's perfect and my brows have never looked better!

You'll have seen this product mentioned in my What's In My Make Up Bag post i did recently and it's still a hot favourite. I absolutely love Sleek blushes especially the limited edition ones.
The Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balms have been around a while now and I've always wanted to try one so earlier this month i bought one in the colour Shameless. I love the plum look it gives to my lips and has now become a staple in my make up bag!
What have been your favourites in April??




No comments:

Post a Comment