Saturday 23 May 2015

Make Up Palettes

 
 
 
Hi Everyone!
Everyone loves a make up palette don't they? Lately I've become obsessed with palettes more than singular items of make up. I just find them a lot more value for money and I love the wide variety of colours available in palette that I may not have put together myself!
 
The above is a selection of palettes that I absolutely love. The prices range from £6 to $79.00 so there is a selection in there to cover every budget. I also find some of the lower prices palettes are more long wearing and pigmented than some of the more expensive ones!
 
I'm really loving  blush palettes at the moment and the one from Morphe which I've shown here is one of my absolute favourites!
 
Which are your favourite make up palettes??
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment