Monday 18 May 2015

H&M Homeware

2. Paper Napkins £1.99
3. Dishcloth £1.99
4. Curtain £19.99
5. Decorative Letters £7.99
7. Plastic Pitcher £6.99
8. Storage Box £3.99
9. Round Mirror £6.99
10. Glass Bird Candlestick £7.99 Each


Since owning my own home I have been a complete homeware geek. I'm not afraid to admit this! I love nothing more that making my home look very girly and modern. Recently i was really pleased to hear that H&M now have a homeware section in selected stores over the country!
The above is a selection of items that i absolutely love from the homeware section. I love florals and quite pastel colours in my home and H&M didn't disappoint! All of the items are really reasonably priced!
I absolutely love the floral cushion cover above as well as the tulle curtain and floral storage box. All of which go perfectly in my home. Overall I am so impressed with the items available from H&M and can't wait to shop in this range again soon!
Do you have a H&M near you that sells homeware?


No comments:

Post a Comment