Wednesday 6 May 2015

My Favourite You Tubers



I've always been massively into watching You Tube videos and have loved watching how popular the rise of the Vlogger has become. I especially love anything to do with tutorials. Especially to do with make up and hair. I love that You Tube gives a platform to people who may not be professional  make up artists or hairdressers to show off their talents to a wider audience. I love sitting down and catching up with my favourite you tubers every night catching up on their latest videos.

One thing I love about you tube is that it's another platform for bloggers to showcase themselves on a wider scale and I love watching videos/vlogs more than I do reading blogs. So I think, for me, I'm more likely to be a fan of a blogger if they have a you tube channel.

I love that brand connect with the you tubers and you can access various discounts for brands via a wide number of you tubers which means you can get some of the products you want at a great price.

I've been asked on a regular basis if I would start a You Tube channel and I would love to, I just need to find the time to dedicate to it. Also I'm unsure whether people would be interested in watching but I'm sure that's a thought all You Tubers would have when starting a channel.

The above You Tubers are my current favourites and i have linked each one to their channel. Be sure to watch and most importantly SUSCRIBE! You won't be disappointed! They are a mixture of beauty, fashion and lifestyle channels with a bit of vlogging thrown in for good measure!
Who are your favourite You Tubers?


No comments:

Post a Comment